Breville Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor Review
If you have hints of a minimalist within – even in the juicing department – and what you want is a dependable juicer that is simple to put together, clean and maintain, you will appreciate the Breville Compact Juice Fountain.
Some People don’t have an abundance of shelf-space for a large, multifunctional juicer. Some people don’t have a need for an over-complicated, techy high end juicing machine. Some people just want a small, lightweight, easy to use juicer, so they can juice and go. The Breville Compact Juice Fountain was made for those situations.
This is a juicer that is pared down to its basic juicing functions – minus the fuss and frills of multitasking juicers.
Lets have a detailed look at this great value, no-nonsense juicer.
- Centrifugal Juicer– The Breville Compact Juice Fountain is a centrifugal-type of juicer which operates on high speeds of up to 14,000 rpm to give you juice FAST.
- Feel the power– Its beefy motor revs up at 700 watts to give you optimum power in juicing. The titanium cutting disc is paired with the stainless steel mesh filter to cut up, grind and extract juice from all kinds of produce in no time. The dual-knife blade assembly ensures that fruits and vegetables are kept centered and stabilized.
- Compact– As the name suggests, this is a handy, nifty juicer which does requires minimum kitchen counter space while providing all the juicing capabilities of other standard juicers.
- Time-saver– featuring a generous 3-inch feed tube which can make your life easier by gulping down whole fruits and vegetables so you don’t have to spend much time prepping and chopping
- Extras– Comes with a lidded, BPA free one-liter pitcher as well as froth separator and cleaning brush
- Easy to use– The nifty size and simple juicing-only and on-off functions makes this juicer a breeze to operate.
- Easy to assemble– Consisting of only 3 parts, this juicer is probably the easiest juice extractor to assemble and disassemble.
- Easy to wash– Most of the parts of this juicer are top shelf dishwasher-safe.The accompanying cleaning brush makes clean-up a breeze.
- Lightweight– Its compact size means its light weight – handy and easy to move around in your kitchen.
- Replaceable-Replacement parts for this juicer are available online to give you peace of mind.
- One-year warranty- Juice hard for a year with confidence.
This is one of the cheaper juicers on the market, meaning this is the juicer that will not dent your pocket and yet give good value for your money.
This juicer has the ‘Breville stamp of durability, excellent finish and fit’. Many owners have raved about how hardy and reliable their Breville Compact Juice Fountain juicers have been for years.
Excellent customer reviews
This juicer works so fast as it runs on 700 watts and at speeds of 13,000 RPM to juice virtually all kinds of fruits and vegetables ranging from soft, mushy fruits to hard ones like apples and carrots. The beefy 700-watt motor guarantees long-lasting performance without the danger of overheating. A true tested customer favorite.
The speed at which this juicer works is nothing short of amazing — it can juice an apple in 3 seconds! This is the juicer of choice for people who are time-pressed and cannot wait for more than a few minutes to have their morning juice.
Operation is very easy as it does not have multiple speed options. Ready set juice!
Being a centrifugal juicer, the Breville Compact Juice Fountain does not have the juicing efficiency of masticating and triturating types. The pulp is still slightly wet which means that not all the juice has been extracted from the produce.
There are no multiple speed settings to choose from which is somewhat of a downside in terms of efficiency.
Just like other centrifugal juicers, this is rather noisy though some have commented that the sound is of the tolerable rumbling rather than the irritating shrilly kind.
Best suited for
This is the juicer for those who want a reliable yet affordable juicer that gives a fast and hassle-free juicing experience. This is also for those who do not have much space in their kitchen counter. The technically-challenged or beginning juicer will also love the simple, basic functions of this compact juicer.
Not so great for
This is not the juicer for those who want absolutely foam-free and long shelf-life juice. It is not really the best juicer for wheat-grass fanatics. If that describes you, check out our review of the best masticating juicer here?The noise may also be a turn-off for those who demand utter silence. The lack of multiple speed settings may also pose a problem if you want speeds that are customized for different vegetables.
If you want a juicer that’s a clear bargain and yet works well with most produce, this is a great choice for you. If you want a juicer that takes up very little space in your kitchen, yet works hard and fast, and at the same time is a simple juicer in the truest sense – easy to assemble, use and clean – the Breville Compact Juice Fountain is for you.