Masticating Juicer: The Ultimate Top 5 Best Masticating Juicers of 2017
Are you experimenting with new ways to get healthy and diet? Are you tired of paying for disgusting fruit and vegetable juices with no actual nutritional value? Well you are in the right market because a masticating juicer or centrifugal juicer is the way to go to create nutritional fruit and vegetable juices, fresh juice, baby food, leafy green juice with wheatgrass, nut butter and so much more, all from the comfort of your own home. Depending on the type of juicer, there are so many things you can make. There’s also many things to consider when buying a juicer. Do you want a twin gear, single gear juicer, a citrus juicer, a single auger or double auger, or even a cold-press juicer? Would you prefer stainless steel or glass? We know it can be a little daunting so let us help you out. Without further ado, the following juicer review covers the top 5 best masticating juicers of 2017:
The Omega Vert Slow Juicer VSJ843QS is the perfect tool for those who want an up-to-date, fast, and innovative masticating juicer. This juicer can handle all sorts of fruits or vegetables, including fennel, sweet potato, cauliflower, pumpkin, watermelon, beans, apples, and pineapples. Also, the Omega Vert Slow Juicer operates at 43 RPM. This allows for the machine to slowly extract the pulp from your juice and give you a better yield. Therefore, your finished product will have loads of vitamins and nutrients that will go a long way toward giving you a healthier body and it tastes great! Here are some of the pros of the Omega Vert Slow Juicer:
- High Juice Quality – Masticating at 43 PM, the Omega Vert Slow Juicer produces tasty, nutritional juice with little to no pulp. Therefore, you can enjoy your juice without picking out any ‘bits’.
- It’s Quiet – With low operating speeds, the Omega Vert Slow Juicer doesn’t make a ton of noise and is perfect for family households and late-night snacks.
- Automatic Cleaning System – The auto-cleaning system regularly rotates and cleans the juicing screen to make sure that no pulp gets into your juice.
With all of the pros aside, one downside of this wonderful machine is the cost. Another con is that this machine struggles with hard vegetables like carrots and beets. However, if you are craving carrot and beet juice, make sure you cut the vegetables into small pieces so that the Omega Vert Slow Juicer doesn’t run into any problems.
The Omega Low-Speed Nutrition Center Juice Extractor is a #1 bestseller on Amazon, and is a great masticating juicer in its own right. This machine is multi-functional, quiet, and effective. You can receive quality fruit and vegetable juice in minutes. And, get this, with a low speed of 80 RPM, the machine doesn’t produce a lot of heat and foam. This means your juice product can last much longer than average and you can make nearly 3 days worth of juice! In addition, here are some other amazing features of the Omega Low-Speed Nutrition Center Juice Extractor:
- Increased Juice Quality – With a slow speed of 80 RPM, this machine will perfectly produce juice that retains its natural color, vitamins and nutrients, which would still be intact because of the absence of high heat.
- Longer Shelf Life – With the absence of foam, this means that your juice will last a whole lot longer. With this product, you can make juice for the whole family that will last and tastes great.
- High Powered – The Omega Low-Speed Nutrition Center Juice Extractor is equipped with a powerful GE Ultem Auger. This auger allows for the juicer to blend all types of fruits and vegetables, no matter how hard and soft it may be.
A few cons of this juicer is that it is amazingly costly, which will probably discourage first-time buyers who are new to the juicing lifestyle. Also, the juicer isn’t very easy to clean, so if you want to purchase, be prepared for long and sometimes frustrating cleanups.
The Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer Mincer SW-2000 is the perfect 2 in all juicer for all of your fruit and vegetable juice needs. Unlike the other juicers on this list, the Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer has a stylish and modish design and you don’t have to hide it under the counter when you’re done using it. The juicer will look great in any modern kitchen. Additionally, the auger in this machine is equipped to handle large fruits such as apples, pineapples, carrots, and leafy veggies such as spinach and kale. More features include:
- Elaborate Auger Design – One distinct feature of the Tribest Slowstar Juicer is that the auger comes with an innovative double-edged blade. This allows the juicer to cut through the toughest fruits and vegetables, giving you a perfect yield every time.
- A Handy Sprout Cap – The Tribest Slowstar Juicer is equipped with a sprout cap that will eliminate any extra dripping. Also, the sprout cap allows you to mix other juices inside of the juicer, rather than you using the juicer twice.
- A Mincing Attachment – Unlike other juicers that promise this same feature, the Tribest Slow Star Juicer’s mincing attachment is efficient and versatile. With the tow, you can create sauces, sorbets, and pates with ease.
Of course, all things have their cons and this juicer is no different. One of the major cons of the Tribest Slow Star Juicer is that the food chute is small, which means you will have to spend a lot of time cutting your fruit and veggies into small pieces.
With a 3-inch wide feed chute, the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B600PR is the perfect juicer for those who want fast and tasty results. Without any delay, here are some great features that only come with the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer:
- A 3-Inch Feed Chute – With a wide feed chute such as this, you won’t need to cut large fruits and veggies anymore. That’s right. You can place a whole apple in the chute! This will save you a lot of prep time.
- Rotating Cleaning Brush – With this rotating cleaning brush, clean-up time becomes non-existent. That means you can spend your time doing the things you love instead of cleaning up a mess.
- A Powerful Motor – With a strong motor, you can now blend whole fruits and veggies easily.
The one negative feature of this juicer is that you still have to pre-cut fibrous greens, which is kind of a waste. Also, some juices come out very pulpy, even with a strong motor.
The Omega Vertical Masticating HD Juicer W/Tap VRT400 is the best masticating juicer for beginners and professionals alike, who want an inexpensive but innovative and effective juicer that will get the job done. What makes this juicer the best and most premier is that it does not jam like other brands such as Tribest and Omega Silent. Here are the features that make the Omega Vertical Masticating Juicer stand out from the rest:
- Easy to Set Up – This juicer is easy to assemble when you are craving some pure fruit and vegetable juice and simple to disassemble when your not in the mood to juice.
- Handy Juice Tap – The handy juice tap feature wholly prevents drips and spills, which will save you a lot of clean-up time.
- Ultem Strainer & Auger – With the Ultem strainer and auger, this juicer will easily blend whole fruits and veggies with no excess pulp.
The only downside of the Omega Vertical Masticating Juicer is that you still have to pre-cut fibrous greens in order to not clog the pulp ejector. This cannot be helped, especially with an inexpensive and powerful juicer such as this.